The Walt Disney Company Assistant Store Manager in Shanghai, China
Disney Store, China is a delightful, world-class place of products and experiences that bring Disney’s very best stories to life.
We generate growth and embrace every opportunity to make our guests, and each other, smile, laugh and dream.
• Storytelling is Our Legacy
• Exceptional Guest Service is Our Standard
• We Insist on Quality, Value and Innovation
• Continuous Improvement Drives Success
• Integrity and Transparency Guide Us
• Challenge Brings Possibilities
The Assistant Store Manager plays the role of a brand ambassador by representing the Disney brand to the Cast and Guests.
• Supports the Store Manager in achieving a high energy work environment and all Company goals and initiatives.
• Inspires Cast to achieve maximum performance levels through clear direction and daily feedback.
• Demonstrates the ability to foster teamwork and collaboration among Cast Members, peers and Home Base partners.
• Contributes to Store profitability through efficient use of payroll and expense controls.
• Lead one or more than one key function(s) of Store Operations (Recruiting, Scheduling, Cashier & Admin, LP/Safety, and or Sales)
Responsibilities : • Encourages the use of innovation, creative language, technology and product to bring stories to life for internal and external Guests.
• Shares knowledge, enthusiasm and passion for the Disney brand with internal and external Guests.
• Coaches others to achieve results through a sense of purpose, a spirit of cooperation and personal growth.
• Maps product placement to ensure adherence to display guidelines, fits Store architecture and contributes to the overall story being told.
• Ensures that Store is neat, clean, organized and that all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
• Promotes an environment that is inclusive of all Cast Members and the talents that they bring.
• Supports and participates in initiatives that give back and have a positive impact on the internal (Store) community and the external community.
• Adheres to all Company directives which promote the protection and preservation of the environment.
• Develops innovative ideas and encourages creative thinking for establishing best practices that will enhance the environment.
• Is open with all who interact with the brand. Treats everyone with dignity and respect at all times.
• Encourages people to work in a way that is fair, honest and trustworthy by being a role model.
Basic Qualifications :
• Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in retail
• Demonstrated ability to execute tasks effectively
• Good understanding of business and financial concepts and demonstrated ability to lead the team to drive results
• Established time management, prioritization and organizational skills
• Exhibited proficiency for business acumen
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a positive attitude
• Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays and weekend shifts
• Good command in written and spoken English is preferred
Job ID: 547003BR
Job Posting Company: The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)