The Walt Disney Company Lead Cast Member - EDC - Lutterworth in Lutterworth, United Kingdom
The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising a team of Cast Members ranging in size dependent on the area of the business.
Weekend working is a requirement and overtime may be necessary, dependent on the needs of the business.
As a result the successful candidate will need to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility and reliability.
The role will be on a rotating shift pattern which may include nights. Therefore, the role requires a self-motivated person who is articulate, numerate and capable of working within a fast paced dynamic area, whilst helping to develop the team.
A high degree of confidentiality is a requirement for this position. The successful candidate will also need to be flexible as all positions will be required to work within any area of the warehouse as business needs dictate and take responsibility for the overall site.
Preferred Qualifications :
· Operational management – organise, manage and prioritise diverse workloads.
· Team management – ability to motivate, review and develop team to required performance level.
· Excellent communication skills – able to deliver positive/supportive message to all levels.
· Strong people management skills.
· Task orientated and financially aware.
· Fair approach working within a unionised environment.
· Communicate and manage site policies in a consistent manner.
· First Aid trained (preferable).
· Experience of KPI – reporting and management.
· Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
· Responsibility for site in absence of Managers.
· Responsibility for emergency evacuation, site Health & Safety and site security.
· PC literate.
Job ID: 560133BR
Location: Lutterworth,United Kingdom
Job Posting Company: Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media