The Walt Disney Company Art Director, ABC in Los Angeles, California
The Art Director will work directly with the in house designers/animators and the out of house agencies that make digital and on air graphics for the network. This is a highly collaborative but leadership role. Additionally, they will monitor existing graphics, expand the graphic library and communicate efficiently and effectively with the graphic producers. The Art Director reports into the Design Director, On-Air.
Responsibilities : • Art direction on assigned shows
• Hands-on manager
• Collaborate with the other 2 Art Directors to manage the split of ABC Shows
• Work with Creative Directors and Designers on all Marketing
materials (logo, on-air look, etc...)
• Directly manage 3 Designers/Animators including year-end performance review
• Check all work produced on shows assigned (final layoffs)
• Attend meetings for creative (Kick off meetings, etc...)
• Attend shoots for shows assigned
• Assign projects in FileMaker to team members
• Build relationships with other business parts (On-Air, abc.com, etc...)
*Please Include Reel or Website Link on your resume*
Basic Qualifications :
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in a broadcast design related capacity and in entertainment related field:
agency, broadcast or cable network.
• The ability to work with an in-house design team, producers, editors, and outside vendors.
• Mac- After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator. Cinema 4D a plus.
Preferred Education :
College Degree in Design /Art / Film / Television or related field
Additional Information :
- Equal Opportunity Employer-Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job ID: 531663BR
Location: Los Angeles,California
Job Posting Company: Media Networks