The Walt Disney Company Senior Software Engineer in Lincoln, Nebraska
As a Senior Software Engineer for Connected Devices, you will help us push the boundaries of what is possible on some of the most interesting 10-foot devices in the marketplace. You'll work on a team of other client developers alongside systems, services engineers, and project managers.
This opening is for both senior and mid-level software engineers. Whether you’re in New York City, San Francisco, or anywhere in the US (remote work), we provide opportunities to elevate your career and to transform an industry.
We truly believe we offer a unique opportunity for any technologist:
To work on a bleeding edge technology stack
To work with a world-class team of Engineers
To work on award-winning, complex apps and systems
To work in a highly collaborative team environment
To have an influence on the innovation of products used globally by millions
Basic Qualifications :
Mid-level candidates should have:
● 3 or more years of experience building compelling web applications.
● React.js experience a plus.
In addition to the above, senior level candidates should have:
● 5 or more years of experience building compelling web applications.
● Experience with and ability to communicate multiple different software architectures (MVC, MVVM, Redux, etc.) and application design patterns.
● Experience mentoring junior level team members.
● Orsay and Tizen, LG Netcast and WebOS, Sony, Panasonic, TiVo, Vizio, and various set-top boxes or blu-ray players.
● HTML5 video including MSE and EME. ● Video streaming technologies including HLS and DRM.
● C/C++ specifically working with open source browser projects such as WebKit or Chromium, a plus.
● Your IDE of choice!
● Github Enterprise
● Gulp and Webpack
Job ID: 552676BR
Job Posting Company: The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)