The Walt Disney Company Marketing Intern, Customer Relationship Management, Summer/Fall 2018 in Celebration, Florida
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team as a Professional Intern in any of our segments that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
By applying for this role you may be considered for a Customer Engagement Professional Internship supporting Disney Destinations. The Customer Engagement team is focused on building strategic marketing campaigns based on audience signals to influence and optimize the distribution of messages throughout the consumer journey and optimizing experiences during their vacation planning journey.
“building strategic marketing campaigns based on audience signals to influence and optimize the distribution of messages throughout the consumer journey” (“understanding..” sounds more like CIMA)
Responsibilities : Make an impact by……
Assist in the development and execution of highly relevant outbound marketing communications to drive engagement, interest and conversion among targeted audiences. Implement and evaluate test and learn strategies to continually optimize communication effectiveness.
Collaborate with both internal and external partners, including Marketing Strategy, Creative, Campaign Delivery and fulfillment partners to support business needs and the development of future program strategy.
Coordinate program set up such as implementing tracking codes, creative review, testing and reporting as well as other support as needed.
Basic Qualifications :
Showcase your skills in….
Proven knowledge of The Walt Disney Company and its products, including Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line and Disneyland products and services.
Demonstrating Direct Marketing, CRM and Social Media experience with interpreting data and campaign/program results to inform future strategic decisions.
Strong attention to detail, analytical expertise, and excellent Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel & Power Point.
Required Education :
What you’ve studied…
Marketing, Digital Media, or relevant area of study. You’ll be a senior or graduate level student or a recent graduate (within 6 months of your graduation date).
Additional Information :
· Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
· Must possess unrestricted work authorization
· Must provide full work availability
· Must provide own transportation to/from work
· Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
Program Length: The approximate dates of this internship are June through January 2019. Interns must be fully available for the duration of the internship.
Recommendation – Print or Save This Role Description: Strong candidates may be invited to complete a phone interview. We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview.
This position is a legal entity of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, an equal opportunity employer.
Job ID: 525706BR
Job Posting Company: Disney Parks & Resorts