The Walt Disney Company Digital Tagging Strategy Intern, FL, Summer/Fall 2018 in Celebration, Florida
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
As a Member of Customer Engagement Platform team (CEP) you will play an important role in helping to build and maintain a trusted relationship with each Guest. Using the Guiding Principle of “Know the Guest well enough at any point in time, or place, to know what to do next”, CEP teams deliver world-class direct to consumer CRM programs for Disney Destinations.
This individual will be a member of the CEP Digital Tagging Strategy team focusing on the planning and tactical delivery of the digital tagging program. Responsibilities include:
Support the internal team in the strategy, implementation, and QA of various digital marketing vendor tags
Confirm proper configuration and tagging of marketing campaigns across our web properties
Assist in the diagnosis of issues as they arise in the tagging of web pages
Aid in the maintenance of our enterprise Tag Management System and constantly look for ways to improve our tagging processes
Work in a multi-project, matrix environment where networking and efficiency are critical for success
Partner with multiple business units within the organization as well as agency partners to ensure they are following analytics and measurement best practices
Basic Qualifications :
What you bring…
Strong problem solving, analytical skills with focus on continuous improvement
Strong communication skills, written and oral/presentation
Ability to present technical information in front of others
Preferred Qualifications :
These things are a plus…
Familiarity with Disney Parks and Resorts Products and services
Knowledge of Tag Management Solutions (such as Adobe DTM, GTM, etc)
Required Education :
What you’ve studied …
MIS, Business, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Informatics, Computer Engineering or other related field of study. You are pursuing a degree and are a junior, senior or graduate student – or a recent graduate (within 6 months of your graduation date) with an overall G.P.A. of 3.0 (as shown on your transcript).
Additional Information :
· Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
· Must possess unrestricted work authorization
· Must provide full work availability
· Must provide own transportation to/from work
· Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
Program Length: The approximate dates of this internship are June 2018 through January 2019. Interns must be fully available for the duration of the internship.
Recommendation – Print or Save This Role Description: Strong candidates may be invited to complete a phone interview. We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview.
This position is a legal entity of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, an equal opportunity employer.
Job ID: 525701BR
Job Posting Company: Disney Parks & Resorts