The Walt Disney Company End User Analyst in Culver City, California
Responsible for answering, commenting and replying to help desk inquiries and response to clients. Ability to identify and organize tickets according to priority. Strong aptitude in OS maintenance, spyware removal, virus removal, hardware, troubleshooting, and upgrade. This individual helps ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to DCPI values and business needs. The End User Analyst will assist DCPI teams with technical issues across the US and EMEA areas (remotely). These activities include the support of operations staff in developing, executing, testing and rolling-out solutions. Triage/troubleshoot issues with the guidance of the Systems Operations team. End User Analyst is accountable for hardware deployed to end users and that support DCPI infrastructure; Responsibilities on these systems include provisioning, operations & support and maintenance to ensure business continuity. Reports to End User Analyst Supervisor. The job starts promptly at 9:00 a.m. and ends at 6:00 p.m. with static breaks.
Responsibilities : ● Provide service desk support with both remote and onsite services, interfacing with all Maker Studios departments to resolve trouble tickets. (Must establish ticket priority, and will communicate priorities if escalation requires it.)
● Assist with the daily maintenance and operation of the DCPI IT infrastructure, including but not limited to user assets, network storage (StorNext, Brocade), conference rooms, JAMF Casper Suite, email solutions, account creation/separation and network shares.
● Help research, plan and implement newly required patches, rollouts and or upgrades for various applications and hardware to maximize integrity and efficiency.
● Assist with repair and recovery from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted business units.
● Key personnel in running Audio / Video support for company wide activities and streaming events.
● Maintain working relationships with varying vendors for products utilized in our facilities. (ie; JAMF Casper, Teem and Officia).
● Creative Cloud/Post Production support experience.
● Perform requested backup and recovery for legal purposes and data retention.
● Interpret and/or discuss information with others, which involves terminology or concepts not familiar to many people; regularly provide advice and recommend actions involving rather complex issues. May resolve problems within established practices.
● In support of DCPI support after-hours communication is a must.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Recently elected as a member of the Maker Culture Committee.
All job requirements are subject to possible modifications. These job descriptions in no way state or imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities to perform this job successfully; the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Job ID: 473669BR
Location: Culver City,California
Job Posting Company: Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media